TERMS & CONDITIONS
By signing up to run coaching from RunningRewire*, you agree to these Terms and Conditions. ‘Coach’ refers to Coach Jules, running coach. ‘We’ refers to RunningRewire. ‘You’ or ‘’Your’ or ‘I’ or ‘me’ or ‘customer’ refers to you, the recipient of coaching.
RunningRewire Running Coaching
1. The Coach, by agreeing to work with you, will commit to your goals 100% and be available for help and support as outlined within the relevant coaching service.
2. The Coach will provide everything stated in the outline of each coaching service.
3. The Coach will always work for you to provide a relevant programme of exercise that works for you, your schedule and your goals.
4. The Coach will work to his or her ability, based on knowledge, skills, qualifications, and coaching style.
1. I understand that I am ultimately responsible for ensuring my own health and fitness, or that of my child/children to participate in any coaching advised by a RunningRewire Running Coach, and that participation is entirely at my own risk. I understand it is my responsibility to inform RunningRewire of any changes to my health, or that of my child/children, which might affect my ability to exercise safely and with minimal risk of injury. While sessions and training plans are aimed at runners of all abilities, it is important that you consider your own health and safety, to ensure that you are suitably fit and well to participate safely in the sessions and events or to follow training plans. I understand I will need to remain with my child during a session and am ultimately responsible for them during a session. During the coronavirus pandemic I understand that I am ultimately responsible for considering any underlying health conditions that may make them or myself more susceptible to covid-19 prior to booking. If you are in any doubt as to your or your child/children's suitability for any of these, you should consult your doctor, especially if any of the following apply:
You have ever been told you have a heart condition, or feel pain in your chest when you exercise
If you take medication for your blood pressure or any other heart condition
If you ever lose your balance as a result of dizziness or pass out/lose consciousness
If you have any bone/joint problems that a change in your physical activity could make worse
You or your child/children have any underlying health concerns that could affect your/their susceptibility to coronavirus or participation in physical activity
If you know of any other reason why you should not engage in physical activity
2. I understand that RunningRewire cannot 100% guarantee completion of my chosen event or the 100% success of any coaching programmes.
3. It is my responsibility to wear appropriate clothing for the weather conditions to any one-to-one coaching sessions or when training by myself (although RunningRewire can advise).
4. It is my responsibility to bring sufficient water to the session, or when training by myself, and remain suitably hydrated.
5. It is my responsibility to declare to any RunningRewire Running Coach any existing concerns, illnesses or injuries before commencing any session, or as soon as any concerns, illnesses or injuries arise during a session.
6. RunningRewire accepts no liability for any damage, injury, or loss suffered by or to me, or to any other persons, or to any property in connection with RunningRewire’s coaching or otherwise.
7. I understand that personal items are my sole responsibility.
8. I understand that it is up to me to put in the required work, including as recommended by the RunningRewire Running Coach, and that any results cannot, by nature, be guaranteed.
9. I understand that bespoke training plans issued by RunningRewire do not necessarily result in the achievement of individual goals.
Refunds, Cancellation, and Further Coaching Terms and Conditions
1. I understand that I must give at least 48 hours notice of cancellation or postponement of a one-to-one session, otherwise payment in full will be due with no recourse to any refund.
2. I understand that should I fail to turn up for a one-to-one coaching session, payment in full will be due with no recourse to any refund.
3. I understand that if I am late for a one-to-one coaching session that the session will not be extended to account for this. I also understand that the Coach reserves the right to leave if I am more than 15 minutes late.
4. I understand that if I am unable to attend a group course session that there will be no refund for the missed session. A £10 charge will be applicable to any extra sessions attended during the course.
5. In the unlikely event that a RunningRewire Running coach has to cancel a session with less than 48 hours notice, I will be entitled to rearrange the session with my coach, or to request a full refund for the session if I do not wish to reschedule.
6. In rare cases a RunningRewire Running Coach may have to postpone sessions in the event of adverse weather warnings from the Met Office, in the event of a thunderstorm, or in the event of any other adverse weather conditions the coach deems to be a hazard. In such cases I will be entitled to re-arrange the session with my coach, or to request a full refund for the session if I do not wish to rearrange.
7. Customers are entitled to request a refund on sessions yet to be delivered under the following conditions: cancellations made within 14 days of purchase will be refunded in full; cancellations made after 14 days of purchase will be subject to a 50% cancellation fee. Customers purchasing bespoke training plans should note that no refund will be granted after the initial telephone or email consultation or after the training plan has been delivered. Online coaching is payable in monthly blocks and booking links will be sent prior to the renewal date. Online coaching will not commence for each month until payment received. Refunds for months are non-refundable once they have commenced. Refunds for online coaching cannot be granted retrospectively. Refunds can only be processed back to the same method used to make the original booking. No cash refunds will be given. Purchased sessions and plans will expire 180 days after payment has been made. Customers failing to redeem their sessions or plans within this timeframe will forfeit their sessions with no recourse to a refund.
8. I understand that RunningRewire cannot offer refunds if it should happen that I do not achieve my goals, unless the Coach has not fulfilled his/her duty as discussed at the time of booking.
9. I understand that any one-to-one coaching session will be up to one hour in duration, or slightly less where the coach deems sufficient benefit to have been achieved prior to the one hour duration, or where it is inappropriate to continue.
10. RunningRewire reserves the right to cancel or refuse coaching at any time if the participant has acted maliciously, negligently, or with misconduct.
RunningRewire reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time, ensuring that you’re fully informed.
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com - Thank you.
By booking you accept these terms & conditions.